Our Family Vacation!
About two weeks ago my lovely husband decided to surprise the kids and I with a trip to Los Angeles, California! We traveled in first class via united airlines and stayed in the infamous Beverly Hills Hotel. The kids were extremely excited especially when our friends at http://lalimos.net decided that they wanted to send us a stretch limousine as a complimentary gift due to the fact that the owners wife was a huge fan of my website! We spent the morning taking a tour of this beautiful city and we had a chance to visit the Hollywood sign, sunset strip, rodeo drive, and more! Our driver David was an extremely nice guy, he made sure to go out of his way to keep us happy and entertained while touring the city. After our tour we stopped at a beautiful restaurant in Malibu to get some lunch. The kids were ecstatic to hop back into the limousine and continue with our tour. We headed down the pacific coast highway while watching the sunset over the beautiful ocean. This trip really meant a lot to my family which is why I would like to thank Los Angeles Limousine Services from the bottom of my heart for going out of their way to make the kids and I happy. The limousine they send us was very clean, had a lot of cool features inside it such as lasers, LED lighting, TV’s, and more! If you are ever in need of a limo rental in Los Angeles these are the people you need to call!
Random Information About Me:
- I am more of a morning person than I am a night owl.
- I would rather smell a pot of freshly brewed coffee than have an ice cold beer; In that theory I weakness for petite vintage cafes.
- During the day you can catch me chasing around our 3 daughters while wishing I had a magic wand for my house work.
- In my down time I love to write. Wether it’s for my blog or a book I am currently working on.
- When I’m feeling crafting I get out my knitting needles and get creative or my sewing machine.
- When I’m feeling in a cozy mood I open up a book from my mini library scattered throughout my home. I prefer to have a book in my hand rather than a tablet.
- I was never fond of my name growing up. Maybe because I was always called “Katie” for short. Once I entered high school I made sure EVERYONE called me “Kaitlyn” and now I have grown to love my name.
- I can never find the correct spelling of my name on a cup etc.
- I married the love of my life at the age of 19.
- My husband and are blessed with 3 beautiful daughters.
- I won my first writing contest in the 4th grade. I’m still pretty proud!
- I had my first daughter at the age of 18.